Rates subject to change without advance notice. Rates in US Dollars.
Effective January 1, 2015 a newly implemented Value Added Tax ( V.A.T.) will be added for all goods and services. This includes hotel accommodations, marina slips, all goods and services provided throughout the resort.
All hotel rates are subject to a 16% Government Tax (which includes VAT) and 8% Service Charge per room per night, plus a $20 Resort Fee per room per night. Resort Fee provides complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness center, bicycles, tennis courts, non-motorized water sports, snorkel equipment and all water toys.
Junior Suites: Maximum 2 Adults and 2 Children
Two Bedroom Suites: Maximum 4 Adults and 2 Children
Child Policy: Children 12 years and under are free when sharing a room with adults.
Extra Person: Additional persons (Over 12 yrs of age) in same room: $50 per day.
• All non-motorized water sports
• Fully-equipped fitness center
• Wireless internet in suites
• Children's playground
• Board and lawn games
• Cable TV with DVD players
• Tennis Courts
Other Important Information:
For rates and reservations for the private villas at Old Bahama Bay, visit www.grandbahamavillarentals.com.
A valid passport is required when traveling to and from the Bahamas. A Birth Certificate with picture ID is no longer accepted.
Upon arrival at Grand Bahama International Airport in Freeport, you will be greeted by a prearranged transfer driver. Please exit the customs and immigration area and the driver will be holding a sign with your name on it.
If you arrive by boat into the Old Bahama Bay marina or into the West End private airport you will clear customs and immigration and then, in the case of arrival by air, be provided with transportation to the resort.
Hotel check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out time is 11 am.
Old Bahama Bay's Payment Policy:
* 2015 Holiday Dates
- Reservations are confirmed only after a deposit of the value of one-night stay is received.
- A three-night minimum stay and deposit is required for certain US Holidays*.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposit will be forfeited if reservation is cancelled within 2 weeks of scheduled arrival, but can be used towards a future stay within 6 months of original arrival date. A full refund is given on reservations cancelled more than 2 weeks out.
- Memorial Day - May 21-26, 2015
- US Independence Day - July 2 - 7, 2015
- Lobster season start - July 30 - August 4, 2015
- Labor Day - Sept 3 - 8, 2015
- Thanksgiving - November 25 - 30, 2015
- Christmas & New Year’s Holiday - December 21, 2015 through January 5, 2016