Rates subject to change without advance notice. All Rates are subject to a 16% Government Tax and 8% Service Charge per room per night, plus a $20 Resort Fee per room per night. Resort Fee provides complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness center, bicycles, snorkel equipment and all water toys. Rates in US Dollars.
Junior Suites: Maximum 2 Adults and 2 Children
Two Bedroom Suites: Maximum 4 Adults and 2 Children
Child Policy: Children 12 years and under are free when sharing a room with adults.
Extra Person: Additional persons (Over 12 yrs of age) in same room: $50 per day.
• All non-motorized water sports
• Fully-equipped fitness center
• Wireless internet in suites
• Children's playground
• Board games
• Cable TV with DVD players
• CD/DVD library
Other Important Information:
A valid passport is required when traveling to and from the Bahamas. A Birth Certificate with picture ID is no longer accepted. All reservations will only be guaranteed and confirmed upon receipt of deposit. A three-night minimum stay is required for certain US Holidays including Memorial Day, 4th of July, Lobster Season Opening, Labor Day and Thanksgiving. A five night minimum stay is required from December 18, 2014 through January 5, 2015.
Upon arrival at Grand Bahama International Airport in Freeport, you will be greeted by a prearranged transfer driver. Please exit the customs and immigration area and the driver will be holding a sign with your name on it.
If you arrive by boat into the Old Bahama Bay marina or at our private airport you will clear customs and immigration and then, in the case of arrival by air, be provided with transportation to the resort.
Old Bahama Bay's Payment Policy:
- Reservations are confirmed only after a deposit of the value of one-night stay is received.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposit will be forfeited if reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled arrival, but can be used towards a future stay within 6 months of original arrival date.